The Community Association Of Greater St. James App was researched and developed to strengthen local businesses and connect communities. We've created a platform that will increase revenue, offer low-cost advertising and give you a new and exciting way to target customers and manage your business.
The Community Association Of Greater St. James App offers a multitude of easy to use features, allowing The Local Business Owners to promote their business, easily update and make changes in real-time, wherever you are, using a smartphone, a tablet or your desktop.
Our technology gives local businesses an incredible opportunity to advertise. It's Low-Cost and Targeted: the business pays per month, not per coupon like other lead-generating apps.
The BEST PART IS, advertising will be FREE until there are 2500 users.
● Your Own Business Page in the App - Your Logo, Business Info, Links to your Website and Social Media, Password Protected
● Your Own Deal/Promotion Section with No Limits - Run Specials as often as you like!
●Change your Deal/Promotion at Anytime - Wherever you are, using a Smartphone, Tablet Or Desktop
● Simple and Easy - Just Type to Change!
● Local shoppers save money at the places they shop at already with exclusive deals and specials.
● App users simply and easily manage their notifications.
● Stay connected with shoppers and patrons.
● Send out Push Notifications to promote Real Time Specials or Deals.
● Easily budget your advertising expenses with ONE TIME MONTHLY Pricing.
TOWN OF ST. JAMES
● Promotes Local Businesses.
● Keep Community informed with latest information and current events.
"There's always something to see in a big city, but sometimes, we want a slower pace. Thankfully, we have St. James, an incredible small town. Whether you want a great bite to eat, charming local stores and beautiful natural surroundings, you'll find it all in this beautiful town with a big heart!"
"Charming, friendly, historical, and so much more, St. James on Long Island’s North Shore is one of my favorite places - ever!"
"I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon in St. James and didn’t want to leave. Just go visit- that’s all I can say."